Millbrook’s range of business finance solutions are the most extensive in the industry and can be tailored to suit any business funding requirement. Whether you are a Limited Company, PLC, LLP, CIC Sole Trader, Partnership or Charity we can help. Take a look at our product range below. Borrow from £5,000 – £10,000,000 with flexible repayment terms and unrivalled interest rates.
Recovery Loan Scheme
The Recovery Loan Scheme replaces the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) and Bounce Back Loan Scheme.
- Government backed funding
- Borrow from £5K – £10M
- No personal guarantees under £250K
Asset & Equipment Finance
A form of finance designed for purchases such as plant & machinery, equipment, vehicles and even fitout.
- Purchase any asset for any business sector
- Little or no deposit required
- Repayment terms up to 7 years
Unsecured & Secured Business Loans that can be used for any purpose.
- Use for Cashflow, VAT/Tax, Stock, Marketing
- Repayment terms 3 months – 10 years
- Quick Business Loans received funding within as little as 8 hours
Tailored funding designed for the franchise market. Funding for both new and existing franchises .
- Low capital investment required.
- Finance franchise fees, premises, equipment and fitout.
- Turkey solutions for the setup of new franchises.
Lorries, Vans, Cars, Coaches, Campervans and anything in between. We have the product to get the wheels in motion.
- Little or no deposit required.
- Tailored balloon payments.
- Hire Purchase, PCP and refinance options.
Release valuable cash from your owned assets or obtain a better deal on your current finance agreements.
- Release cash from your assets.
- Reduced interest rate.
- Utilise for debt consolidation
Commercial Mortgages, Bridging and Property Development Finance readily available for an array of purposes.
- Repayment terms up to 30 years.
- Interest only products available.
- Up to 80% LTV or 100% with added security.
Invoice Finance gives you access to the cash your business requires by unlocking funds held in your outstanding invoices.
- Up to 90% of invoice value available.
- Value of facility increases as you grow.
- Fast and straightforward to set up.